We are constantly looking to hire self-driven Technicians and Engineers.
We would like you to join our talented team of managers, engineers and technicians in a comfortable work environment offering industry leading perks and benefits. Cybicom Atlas Defence is an equal opportunity employer, who offers all staff training and career growth opportunities.
Junior Maintenance Technician
Cybicom Atlas Defence is seeking to appoint a Junior Electrical / Electronic Engineer to join the ranks of its existing Naval maintenance and support team.
- National Diploma or B-tech in Electronic / Electrical in Engineering
- 1-2 years
- Digital electronics
- Analog electronics
- Computer literate (MS Office and Windows)
- Report writing
- Fault Finding
Ideal Candidate should be:
- Self motivated
- Computer literate
- Able to work methodically with strict attention to quality and awareness of configuration control
- Must be based in Cape Town
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Cybicom Atlas Defence is seeking to appoint an Electrical / Electronic Engineer to join the ranks of its existing Naval maintenance and support team,
Duties & Responsibilities:
The maintenance Engineers’ responsibilities include:
- Researching, developing, designing, and testing electronic components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, and scientific applications.
- Applying principles and techniques of electronic engineering:
- Designs electronic circuits,
- components and integrated systems
- Supervision of outsourced production and in-house testing, as well as configuration management of items
- Building and documenting according to the company’s and customers’ configuration management standards
- Planning and managing maintenance related projects and products.
- Hardware Testing in a production and operational Environment
Desired Experience & Qualifications
Minimum qualification: BSc / BEng in Electrical /Electro-Mechanical / Electrical & Computer Engineering (University qualifications only – No diplomas or BTech)
- Work Experience 3-5 years
- Must at minimum have the following Engineering experience.
- Engineering changes
- Obsolescence management
- System diagnostics
- Technical training
- The idea candidate must have the following competencies and Skills:
- Practical knowledge of digital electronics, computer hardware and software
- Practical knowledge of analogue electronics. circuits, debugging and fault finding
- Be able to design PCB layouts
- Have the ability to work methodically with a high awareness of quality and configuration controls
- Be hands on, forward thinking and able to implement systems and processes to improve service.
- Must be a South Africa citizen and based in Cape Town